Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Life is Pretty Cool Right Now :)

I just finished a 2 hour work out! I am determined to get in shape! I have been doing pretty good workouts for the past 4 days! I usually will really get excited about workouts and do it really well for maybe a week and then give up on it. I would really like to get a gym membership, but my mom doesn't want me going alone. There are several reasons i really want to be in shape.
1. I don't want to be that person in P.E. sitting on the side dying because I can't finish Mr. Vogel's core workout. Or the one who is lagging behind because they can't run the whole time while we play soccer and basketball and stuff.
2. I am training to be a Jedi
3. I am tired of my shorts and jeans being too tight.
4. I really want to be able to do this parkour move where you can go from lying on your back to standing up in one move by using your core.
5. It will make horseback riding easier
6. I promised you, Gracie, that I would do the warrior dash next year
 So yup! I am on a health kick right now.
In other news, i started Master's hand and i am loving it. We are at a different church this year and it it a lot nicer! The gym is huge! Grace, you will have to come for badmitten. Mr. V said he figured out how to put 4 nets up at a time! People were making fun of me in Writing class because I love writing and I couldn't contain my excitement for that class.
I can't express to you guys how lucky I feel to have you as friends. Part of why my life is really great right now is the fact that I have two AMAZING friends. When I was in elementary school I remember thinking that I couldn't name any friends. I felt really alone. I've had friends in the past but most of them are not close to me anymore. We have the kind of relationship that I believe will last a life time. I love you guys so much!
The one sad thing in my life right now is my dad being away on business trips all the time. I miss him a lot and it's weird not seeing him every night.
Anyhow that's about it for now!
Brianna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment