Monday, September 9, 2013

Hope you can follow my mad ramblings....

Well my day started out like a monday. I had to wake to early, my stomach wasn't feeling that great and as I was getting ready I realized I had not done the quiz that was due in class THIS MORNING. So I'm slamming down breakfast, trying to do this quiz as i realize I don't know any of the material. Plus Gus cut his tongue pretty bad yesterday and he had this weird discharge from his eye so I'm obsessing over him. to top off my LOVELY morning I have to drive to school amongst (spell check doesn't like the word amongst... but I am sure it's a word....) people who have never driven a day in their lives. So CONGRATULATIONS MONDAY I USED TO LIKE YOU BUT NOT ANYMORE.
 Anyway...........I am trying to think of interesting things to and my brain is like the opposite of a sponge. What is the opposite of a sponge......? that new product that is totally water repellent!! get me some of that for my birthday!
Gosh dang it i know there was something i was gonna to say... Oh i know. I'm planning to go to the pole dancing place tomorrow to get some info about classes and pricing. And to break the news to them that i am absolutely out of shape but I'm GREAT at dancing ;) and please is there a class for me? Also i am debating getting a cartilage piercing. I'll keep you posted.



That space was me sitting here blankly staring at the screen idling hoping that no one will walk in the door because i'm naked from the waste up. also i am going to tell deborah i REFUSE to pick up her wimpy brat in the office and if she wants me to pick him up from school i will see him in the courtyard thank you very much. We'll see if i actually have the guts when she calls me thursday morning like she always does.
Well wasn't this a lovely negative post!! Let me write 5 joyous things-
1. lovin the rain. please keep up!!! and the thunder and lightning. just love storms in general.
2. the sing walking in memphis which i am currently listening to.
3. CSI:miami which i was just watching.
4. cheesecake. duh.
5. Jesus. more duh.
ok well i know you're both doing great. love ya.
also i heard a story today about a guy who misused an oxygen tan and melted his wedding ring down his finger and burned his bone. all i'm wondering if he had a solid gold scar.
I think we should try to break into ft. knox.
I think i need to sleep.
-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment