Friday, September 20, 2013

BEST WEEK EVER!

Basically my week has become the best week ever! I haven't received such good news since I got my scholarship offer. I cried when that happened...a lot. I mean, to think I am being paid $850 a semester to come to music school at CU. WHAT? It just blows my mind. Nothing could make me upset. Nothing. Annoyed? Yes. But I will not be upset for a long time for sure. Things to do with the money:
1) Be able to actually buy Christmas presents for people this year.
2) Buy a plane ticket to Nome for the summer.
3) ROADTRIP <----happening.
4) Buy clothes that I want.
5) Get a full body wax. I don't know if I have enough guts for that. And I don't know if I want to spend that much money on one thing. I'll keep you posted

So you know what makes me insecure? Girls. Yeah this is totally a textbook answer, but I was thinking: Girls are ruthless and hot. There's this girl in my English class and I'm pretty sure that any of the guys in that class would literally eat out her hand. I mean, if I dressed like her and acted like her, they'd probably do that for me too. But I won't. And she will. And that makes me insecure you know? But you know what? She's not getting paid to FREAKING GO TO MUSIC SCHOOL AND DO WHAT SHE LOVES!!! :) :) :)

PLUS she doesn't have awesome friends or a blog. (I bet)

Also, I finally got a compliment from the piano teacher and it made me so happy! He never says "That's a great sound" or "You're doing great", but he did yesterday and that was such a relief.

Also, look up "Snow" by John Foreman. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment