Thursday, October 24, 2013

Earplugs.

Alright, I know. It's taken me way too long to blog! But whatever! I don't even care ;) Actually, the reason for that is that there has been a ton on my mind lately concerning my family and my life. Which you guys now OFFICIALLY know everything about my family and my life. So you know there's a bit to struggle through. And I am constantly struggling because well, I am constantly being presented with these opportunities to glimpse God's plan for a family and so I just compare my life and it's so different and it makes me sad. But I know that God will bring me through everything that is hard for me to deal with because well, he's God and he's awesome!!!

On a different note, my nephew Silas is the most precious thing in the entire world. Seriously. He is so precious.

Also, I sat next to these frat guys in my english class the past few class periods. And they have been talking hangovers. Just so you know: wine is rough of the hangovers and so is Jack Daniels. Also, the guy on the second floor of my dorm (my english class has only people from my dorm in it) said that he bought a strobe light, a disco ball, 7 (I think) bags of wine (each bag contains 8 bottles of wine...) and he was excited to throw a party in his dorm. Thank the Lord I discovered earplugs before this very night. Also, thank the Lord he is not on my floor.

Yesterday, I was eating dinner in the C4C with Andrew and this guy at the table behind me banged his head so hard on the back of his booth that Andrew and I cried a little from laughing so darn much! It was hilarious. And then that guy was like "are they laughing at me" and he was a big black dude so I was a tad worried but nothing happened because I am still here and not beaten up.

The reason I wrote my last title as "Squirrel!" is because I was feeling very disjointed and distracted when I wrote it just like in "UP" when the dog yells Squirrel! and gets all distracted.

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment