Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

So you both know I am boy crazy. I haven't been for a while though but now I really am again. I've been watching Once Upon A Time with my parents (I am so happy they love it!!!) an Captain Hook is really hot. So is the Mad hatter. So is this one guy who I can't tell you about. Also Prince Charming is extremely attractive. Ok fine I'll stop talking about hot guys now.
I really want a horse. I think it would be the best thing ever. The sad thing is it probably won't happen anytime in the foreseeable future. It costs a lot and I am saving my money for college, spring break :D, Christmas, and extra spending money for my California trip in December (speaking of which, we have to change our Christmas shopping day because my dad changed our vacation plans. We leave on the 1st and get back on the 15th so be thinking about when to go).
Anyway I might lease a horse which would pretty much be half owning a horse which would be legit and I could compete in competitions with it!!
Also I am really into Hockey right now. I love it!!! It gives me something to do with my brother Luke! It's awesome! I love it!! And they are so many hot hockey players :) sorry I said I wouldn't talk about guys anymore.
Mr. Vogel is funny. We are doing football in P.E. :p and someone new asked if it would be like playing wii sports and he went into his story about playing wii tennis and using perfect form and losing to another person who is flicking their wrists. He told us never to use wii and sports in the say sentence ever again. I love Mr. Vogel, he's awesome.
And last, I've been having some weird experiences with Caleb. It seemed like last year in school we were best friends like he would always save me a seat next to him at lunch and in art class and basically in all our classes but now he kind of doesn't  care if I'm anywhere near him or not. We don't talk as much or anything. It's weird. This might be better to talk about in person. Also I want to talk about another guy :)
Love you guys!!!
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment