Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Heart Rate Monitor

So my day started out okay. Got up a bit early before work to take Lady for a walk. Then I got to work and it started to suck. A lot. Like I was messing things up and my boss seemed to be getting irked. I worked 11-3 but then my day got better when I offered to stay longer at wok because we had 1,000 (not kidding) Tago smoothies to get done and my boss had to leave by 5:15. And we got almost all of them done between 3-5:15 which is probably a record considering how crazy busy it had been. But I ended up staying 2 hours past my shift which gave me MAJOR brownie points with my boss :) Then I went to my brother's house for dinner and that was fun. Then I went to youth group and got into a debate with Matt, Mark and Laith about Pit Bulls...ya let's not go into that. Let's just say I am irked by their ignorance. 
Then I came home an watched this awesome Anime movie with KT. 
So there is this guy at youth group and I think he may have a crush on me. That!s totally fine with me because he's hot and he's really nice and he's hot. Just stuff he did like sit right next me when there were lots other places to sit and stuff like that. He's really nice though :) and hot. 
Anyhow this is titles heart rate monitor because my days usually go up and down. And to quote this picture I found once, if there aren't ups and downs in your life it means your dead, with a picture of a heart rate monitor. So that's that. I miss you guys and look forward to hanging out soon! I must go do history homework (I got a 94 on my test yesterday!!!) and then go to bed!
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment