Friday, October 4, 2013

Nothing much to say today

I really don't have much to say, except that I am going to this thing called RMGA tonight. I'm pretty excited about it because it's going to be similar to Winter Retreat I think. A lot of the people that I've met at CRU are awesome and I love having a place to go on campus that is Christ-oriented.
In other news, I joined an intramural soccer team and I played in my first game of soccer since freshman year yesterday. It was rough. My ball handling skills suck plus I'm out of shape...but hey! The girls are all very nice and they still passed me the ball even though I kept missing.
In other other news, I have been practicing but not accomplishing much. Like I spend an hour in the practice rooms and learn like 2 measures (that's an exaggeration but still). Plus my professor is kinda scary but he actually said that it sounded really good. I just wish that he thought I was amazing at piano but oh well.
Also, I hate peer revision. My peer reviewer has nothing useful to tell me. AT ALL.
Also, I cannot wait to see my crack pots thingy

Abby
Oh, and yeah. It's snowing here. IN OCTOBER.

No comments:

Post a Comment