Thursday, June 26, 2014

Stuff and Fluff

I just recently found out that my family is moving. You both know and have seen pictures, but I'll just give you all the information I know. It is a very nice house that was built in the 70s but they just redid the kitchen and it looks fantastic. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs and 3 bathrooms. Samuel and I will be in the basement and there will be a guest room upstairs. There is a really big nice office upstairs for my dad and I think he's pretty happy about that. We are going to totally redo the back yard. My mom hates when there are rocks in the landscape so we're taking all the rock out and putting in gardens. Also we are going to design our own patio which is going to be cool! My parents are obsessed with HGTV right. I'm excited but at he same time not at all. It's gonna be a huge change because it is quite a bit smaller than our current house. It is nice though. Just the way everything has gone so smoothly so far makes us think that this is what God wants us to do. 

So The Count of Monte Cristo. I love the movie as I expressed in my last blog, and I watched it a couple times and just loved it so much so I decided to read the book! I am in love with it so far! (Keep in mind this is the abridged version). It's just so beautifully written and just a fantastic story!! 

So besides moving activities like starting to pack things up and going through my stuff and downsizing, I have had a pretty good summer so far. My mom and I are doing history together and I get to watch 300 and count it as school because we are studying Ancient Greece!! Pretty sweet.  
 
Alrighty that's it for now I suppose. I would appreciate prayers for calmness for moving, it stresses me out so much. 
Love you guys a lot!!!
Bray-nay-nay


No comments:

Post a Comment