Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for spring break.

So I'm just really tired and I really need a vacation and spring break is going to be the most amazing thing ever. It shall be legendary. 
School stuff is basically normal for me I still hate math and still love my writing class.
I really like my hair. That's totally random but I do.
So the fact that we each get to pick a movie for spring break is very difficult for me. I never had this much power before. I get to make you guys watch whatever I want you to watch (insert evil laugh). It's such a difficult decision for me I don't know what to do with all this power.
I had a whole list of stuff in my mind that I was going to blog about that I was thinking about it work and now that I'm home I can't remember a single thing, so this blog will be kind of short. In fact this is actually kind of the end. Yep I can't think of anything else to talk about.
I'M SOOOOO EXCITED FOR SPRING BREAK!!!! 
But right now I'm tired so goodnight. I tots love ya both so much (Abby- absence makes the heart grow fonder!)
and I hope we will stay friends for-literally- ever. 
Brianna
P.S. Just remembered something. Everyone at youth group calls me 
Bra-nay-nay now it's kinda cool. :) also Mika (Micah? Mica?) started coming to youth group!
P.P.S. It has begun. Skylyn (Sam Sam's GF) has friended me on Facebook. Their relationship must be gettin pretty serious.
P.P.P.S. Please can we play the song lyric game on spring break!?! I always ask and we never do!!! 
Also we should do the fake tattoo thing that Grace was talking about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment