Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Stress

Welp, Obviously blogging is not my forte. Good thing I don't do this for a living.

Basically, I am very stressed out right now. I have so much stuff to get done in the next few weeks. And I want them all to be amazing. I was going to write a Listz of all the stuff, but I wrote it all down to on paper and it's too long to transfer. Yeah... I'm about to throw a tempo tantrum -_-

On a high note however...

1.) After many minor setbacks it is official: GRACE AND I ARE SIGNING OUR LEASE ON FRIDAY!!! WOOT WOOT I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED
2.) I talked to Dr. Korevaar about studying abroad and he suggested Australia. Don't have to tell me twice!
3.) I get to accompany Mary for her senior recital in the fall!
4.) I got my first donation for San Diego and I feel reassured.
5.) I am almost done with my first year of college!
6.) I get a crap ton of extra money next year hence the reason why I will get to study abroad (forget about a 2 week trip somewhere!) This is a major development because I get to do what I want now!
7.) I had the best spring break in the history of the world. I think I have looked at the pictures like 20 times
8.) I get to play this badass piece next semester: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAsvRHXR_DE  yeah. It's badass. I have provided the link as a preview of coming attraction. (I predict that B will watch it and Grace will not... <---accurate.)
8.5.) I played in class today. Baby got Bach. Even if I screwed up Bach...
9.) I am in love with this piece I am playing right now! It's so much fun to play!
10.) I am completely and utterly annoyed by people who go to the treble of ridiculing my degree. I can't stand them. They just don't measure up to these standards in the music school.
11.) I am signing up for my classes on Friday and I am so excited about them! I get to take an art class!

Also, I am reading this sharp book called Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis and I highly highly highly recommend it! It's awesome! Also the Bible but you know...

Keepin' it trill bro.

Find all the music puns and I'll be your best friend. Oh wait.
~Abby~

No comments:

Post a Comment