Monday, March 3, 2014

I don't even have words to describe how sorry I am that I am the slowest blogger of all of us.

Well February was probably the most stressful month I have had in a while. And I don't even know why. I was just extremely stressed. Here's a few things:

1) I performed in studio class today in front of all the pianists in the school. I was so so so nervous. I think I sweat a liter and my mouth was all dry and I was shaky. But I did well. Dr. Korevaar says that I just need to perform a lot and then I won't be nervous. Only way out.

2) I am working on this piece of music called an Etude and it is kicking my butt. I don't know if I can play that fast. JUST FREAKING LOOK IT UP AND STOP DOUBTING ME. Chopin Etude Op. 10 No. 4.

3) I bought this music writing software and I am starting a project where I write pieces for everyone who is close to me. This'll take a while. I'll let you guys know when I make one for you because I'm pretty excited about it. Correction: I'll let you know when it passes my standards so you probably will never hear it. :)

4) I LOVE HAVING MY OWN ROOM! IF I GET ANOTHER ROOMMATE, I WILL KILL SOMEONE

5) I am so excited for Spring Break! WOOT WOOT!

6) I am going to San Diego this summer. What?! That's right. Be jealous

7) I swore I wouldn't turn into one of those girls who just wears leggings as pants, but they're so comfortable. Must. Not. Become. a. Sorority. Girl. is my new motto.

8) This was a good day for the washing machines to break in my dorm. Awkotaco. I need to do laundry. I have no socks.

9) Read Galations

10) Book club. Aww yeah.

So that's basically my life as of right now. Oh, and I finished the Office which means I probably won't be watching much Netflix so instead I can do things like my homework. What a novel idea! I can't wait for you two to come up tomorrow! I am super excited! Also, sorry for taking so freaking long to blog. Like every time :)

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment