Friday, February 7, 2014

Three Cheers for Bacon

All righty dighty. Well done you both for blogging promptly. Well done me for blogging promptly. Well done us for being awesome. 

So. Let me sum up my life in a few sentences. 
1. What's that you say? Abby and I are getting an apartment together? Why yes, yes we are. AND IT'S GOING TO BE SO FREAKING AWESOME. Sigh. So flippin excited. 
2. EMT class. Starting to freak out about clinicals and practicals and stuff. Again I sigh. 
3. Michael. Huge sigh here. Need I say more. 
Those are the only things happening to me right now. Except I did get a very nice black jacket as a late Christmas present. And I love it. 

Also let's just take a moment to appreciate a few things: 
First of all, the Fast and Furious movies are super fantastic. I don't even know why I love them so much. Vin Diesel is so perfect for his role and Paul Walker is...perfect. It makes me incredibly sad that he is dead. :'(  
Second of all, I am kicking myself for not watching LOTR sooner. And Abby, I don't care what you say, Gollum is creepy as hell and Legolas is a sexy beast. 
Thirdly, I don't care what you say, B, the Muppets fall into the same category as Gollum. Creepy. As. Hell. 
Fourthly, I finished Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. Insert heaving sobs here. I guess I'll have to start it all over again!!!
Just kidding. 
Sort of. 

So. On to happier things. Such as......Spring Break!!!!!!!

Here is the breakdown of finances for the trip. This is per person:  
         Hotel: $80 a night 
         Food: $60(dinners)+$15(lunches)
         Other: $12(zoo)+$18(aquarium)
        Total: $185
There might be a little more, for gas and tax on the room and stuff. But the food might be less and the hotel has continental breakfast so yay. Safe to say $200. 
I found a restaurant called 1515 that is super nice. Look it up if you want. We can dress up really nice and stuff for that night. 
Also when exactly do we want to go? Mon, Tues, Wed nights? Let me know so I can try and reserve the rooms sooner that later. 
And when I say 'let me know' I mean it. When you read this,  text me with thoughts about all the spring break plans. :) please. 
That's it. I might be changing the Netflix password cause my family might be trying to steal it. I will accept possible alternatives. 
Have a nice weekend. Love you both lots!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment