Thursday, January 23, 2014

Salt :)

1. I am having pre-vacation anxiety.
2. I think someone at work is crushing on me.
3. I saw the movie Lone Survivor and it was epic.
4. I hate math
5. I love short story writing class
6. I love Boulder chips

1.) Whenever I am about to go somewhere I just get really nervous the day before. I freak out about if I packed enough clothes and if I have everything I need. Also when Lady's not coming with me, I freak out because she sleeps with me every night and it's weird when she's not there and she freaks out whenever i'm not there. None-the-less, I am extremely excited for retreat! Gracie, I wish you were going :( Abby I'm so excited you're going!!! It's going to be legendary!
2.) So idk if he is just being funny and messing around or if this is just how he is. but my boss's son seems like he is crushing on me. He said I would be a horrible girlfriend because I am too safe (maybe I should do what he does in This Means War to prove I'm not too safe) but I would make a great wife.....ya. And Corrie told me that he was talking about me to her so idk. I kinda like him and if he asked me out I might not say no.
3.) Lone Survivor was possibly the best movie I have ever seen. Possibly my new favorite movie. I love a movie that will make me cry. Sometimes if i just really want to cry (don't ask why. I'm a girl with hormones) I'll watch a sad movie and force myself to cry, but this movie there was no need to force myself. It was super sad but the end was amazing. It made me realize how little I pray for our military and how much I should. You guys have got to see it. There is a lot of swearing though. But that's understandable because it's a war movie. But seriously, probably the best movie ever.
4.) Self explanatory. I loathe it with a vengeance.
5.) Also pretty self explanatory. We are doing a Greek mythology story right now and it's really fun! My teacher loved my action story and commented on it in front of everyone in class and that made me feel good :)
6.) I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Boulder chips. I could eat several bags of them in one sitting. The best are the Salt and Vinegar. Emphasis on the SALT. (speaking of salt, did I tell you that John told the owner of cfa that I was the reason they were out of salt? Ya. Speaking of John and cfa we need to go there sometime. I miss it.)
Well I think that's all I got for now. :) Love ya both tons!
-Bra-nay-nay

No comments:

Post a Comment