Monday, December 16, 2013

Insert Title Here

I'll start with my California trip! So we started in Carmel and stayed there for a couple days and did the 17 Mile Drive which is basically just a drive along the beach  and stuff. On said drive, there are some CRAZY houses. Like probably costs millon$ to live in them. They are super nice and pretty cool to look at. It was pretty cold there like high 40s, low 50s so not too much beach time sadly. Our hotel there was nice. It was more of a little seaside cottage than a hotel. It was super nice and had a fireplace in the room! Carmel is a cute little town! Then we went to Cambria and my parents did wine tastings there. The hotel there was super dog friendly. When we got there they gave us this "care basket" i guess you could call it, with all this dog stuff. It was cool. Then we went to Santa Barbara for one night and saw their Christmas parade which was rather anti-climatic. It was basically kids 18 and under walking down the street...ya. Our room there was awesome because I got my own room and my own tv! Then we went to Anaheim and got into our hotel room which was also very nice. It was basically a little apartment with a living room with a fireplace, a kitchen a bedroom with two queen beds and a bathroom. Then the next day we went to Hollywood which was a disappointment because I didn't see any famous people and it was really dirty with creepy people. the last week was spent at Disneyland which was awesome because I love Disneyland and you guys NEED TO GO THERE BECAUSE YOU WOULD LOVE IT!!!!

This is going to get a little serious but I need to talk about this. I went into work today to give my boss a Christmas present and get my check and stuff and my boss told me that one of the employee died last week. She was in a car accident but was fine after that and even came into work and she seemed a little shaken up but otherwise fine. She was on pain meds and stuff. Then the next day, her dad came in and told my boos that she had died. I'm sitting here at my computer typing this and I just don't know what to say or what to think. You know when something bad happens and you don't believe and you feel like you need proof that it happened.? That's kinda how I feel. I didn't know her that well so I felt bad because I wasn't crying. But then I thought about and the more I think about it the sadder I get. She was super nice and was always trying to talk to me and I'm shy so I didn't talk to her much and now I feel guilty. She seemed like an amazing person and now she's dead and I'm here watching Lost and eating jelly beans. I feel like I should do something but I don't really know what to do. I just feel bad and depressed. I've been praying for her family and that's all I can really do I guess. The other thing is, i have no idea where she was spiritually, and that makes me REALLY sad. Again, I just don't know what to do, or think, or say. It's just depressing.

I told you it would get serious. Hopefully you guys will help me feel better tomorrow at our EPIC SLEEPOVER which I got permission for and I was worried I wouldn't :) So see ya guys tomorrow! Love you both SO much!
Brianna    

No comments:

Post a Comment